- 2 lb. pusit (small squids)
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 125 ml vinegar
- 75 ml soy sauce
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 bay leaf
- 2 chili peppers
Cooking Procedures :
- Clean the squids thoroughly under running water. Detach the heads.
- Keep the ink sacs intact and discard the stiff membranes.
- Heat the oil in a casserole and fry the garlic. Add the squid.
- Stir-fry for a minute. Break the ink sacs into the casserole.
- Add the vinegar, soy sauce, pepper and bay leaf.
- Reduce heat then simmer for 10 minutes. Add the chili peppers.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish.