Filipino Beef Asado is commonly served on most Filipino fast-food chain or Pinoy restaurant. It’s probably one of the most famous Pinoy beef recipes that every Pinoy loves to eat. This beef asado has many ways in cooking and after this post, I’ve included two more style in cooking them, so try and check them out.
- 1/2 lb. beef, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. calamansi juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
Cooking Procedures :
- Pound slice beef and then marinate with soy sauce and calamansi. Let stand for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Place marinated beef in a pan over medium heat, add water and bring to a boil for 3 minutes. Drain, reserving the sauce.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat, fry onion rings until soft and translucent or just half done and then set aside.
- In the same pan, fry meat for about 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly brown. Pour in reserved sauce. Cover and let it simmer until meat is tender.
- Remove from heat. Arrange on a serving plate and top with fried onion rings. Serve hot.
Try other variations: