- 4 cups chili pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 cups thin coconut milk
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups fresh alamang (tiny shrimps)
- 1/2 lb. pork belly, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium-sized onion, minced
- salt to taste
- 1 cup thick coconut cream
Cooking Procedures :
- Soak chilis in water with salt. Let stand for 30 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. Drain.
- In a skillet, mix thin coconut milk, alamang, pork, garlic, onion and salt.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and then simmer for 10 minutes. Add chilis and cook until half the liquid has evaporated.
- Pour in thick coconut cream and continue cooking until oil comes out from the cream.
- Makes 4 servings.