- 1 cup tofu, diced
- 2 tsp. peanut oil
- 2 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 medium chili pepper, deseeded and sliced finely
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and halved
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- vegetable oil, for frying
Cooking Procedures :
- Heat oil in a wok (or skillet). Add the tofu. Stir-fry and cook until golden and crisp. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the peanut oil over medium-high heat. Add ginger and chili pepper. Stir-fry for a minute.
- Add soy sauce, water, sugar, tofu and snow peas. Stir-fry for 2 to 4 minutes or until snow peas are tender.
- Add in the bean sprouts. Stir and blend. Transfer to a serving platter and serve.