- 1 (2 lbs.) fryer chicken, cut up
- 1/2 cup dried tengang daga (black woodear mushroom)
- 8.8oz sotanghon noodles, soaked in water just to soften a little, drain
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- patis (fish sauce), salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pkg. (14oz) canton noodles
- 2 tbsp. minced cilantro
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
Cooking Procedures :
- Boil chicken in enough water to cover. Simmer until tender. Cool and shred chicken meat. Save about 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Soak tengang daga in hot water for 15 minutes and then slice. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onions in hot oil. Add sliced tengang daga, 6 cups chicken broth and seasonings. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in canton for 3 minutes and then add sotanghon, shredded chicken meat and cilantro. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Check the doneness of the noodles (be sure not to overcooked and it will become soggy).
- Garnish with slices of hard-cooked egg.
- Makes 8 servings.
Oh i feel hungry and craving with my fab food like bam.i this is one of my fab menu, Everytime I have my meals I always prepared bam.i in the table. I do ate this without rice, I eat this with toasted bread and mango. So yummy! Craving satisfied
i love bam_i thats my favorite ito ang palagi kung lutuin if my bday,,,sa bahay….