- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- polvoron molds, to form
- cellophane, for wrapping
Cooking Procedures :
- In a heavy skillet over medium-low heat, toast the flour; stirring constantly in a circular motion with a wooden spoon for about 5 minutes or until the flour turns slightly brown. Do not burn the flour.
- Combine toasted flour, sugar, powdered milk and melted butter in a bowl; mix well. If the mixture is too dry (or loose), add more butter.
- Transfer the mixture into a plate; press the mold onto the mixture. If not using a mold, scoop 2 tsp. of the mixture; press together into a compact form.
- Wrap each cookie in cellophane (use variety of colors); twist the ends as you would in a candy.
- Makes 20 cookies