- 12 egg yolks
- 1 can (410 mL) condensed milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, for coating
- cellophane, for wrapping
Cooking Procedures :
- Combine the egg yolks and condensed milk in a saucepan (preferably nonstick). Stir continuously over low heat for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Transfer to a plate and let it cool before forming into balls. Scoop out about 1 tbsp. of the mixture and shape into a small ball. Continue with the remaining of the mixture.
- Place sugar in a bowl and roll the yemas ball to coat them. Place each candy in the middle of a squared cellophane, gather all four corners and twist together to secure. Alternatively, place coated balls into an airtight container.
- Makes about 20 candies.