- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- sugar, for rolling
Cooking Procedures :
- Put condensed milk in a bowl. Gradually sift powdered milk onto condensed milk. Using a spoon, mix and blend thoroughly and then knead with hand.
- Let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes, until enough to handle. Shape into small balls or roll to form small cylinders.
- Roll in sugar and then wrap in cellophane.
Pastillas de Nangka
Add 1/2 cup fresh, finely chopped nangka (jack fruit) to the basic recipe.
Dissolve 1 tbsp. instant coffee and 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa in 1/4 cup boiling water. Increase powdered milk by 1/4 cup to the basic recipe.
After shaping pastillas into small balls, let it roll and coat well on toasted pinipig, pressing a little to the ball. Then, roll on sugar.
- Jason & Zoe in The Milk Bar » Jason and Zoe in The Milk Bar …
- Pastillas, Cassava Cake, Leche Flan, Yema
- Momofuku Milk Bar’s Compost Cookies « What’s On My Plate
- Malted milk bars « One Ordinary Day
- Momofuku Milk Bar Volcano | Cooking Momofuku at home – Momofuku …
- Try making Pastilles, Cassava Cake, Leche Flan and Yema « Buziness 1
- Ganate entradas para Las pastillas del Abuelo en el Luna | apagalatele
Thanks for sharing, I will try so it will make sense working hard in the office while having my own business(small) will good start.
Thanks i cook this recipe to my new buss.in my house it easy…
WE HAVE A COOKING CLUB IN OUR SCHOOL FOR GRADE 1 AND 2 KIDS, SO IT WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT NO COOK TREAT THAT WE WILL SHOWCASE ON OUR EXHIBIT. A SWEET TREAT FOR THE PARENTS OR ANYONE WHO’LL TAKE A TASTE TEST.THANKS A LOT!
i haven’t tried this…its interesting..I will refer this to my friends..thank you for new idea.
thanks a lot, i will use this recipe in a contest for the nutrition day….
Thanks! it helps, specially to a Mom like me.Kids will surely like it.