- 4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 egg yolks
- grated/slices of cheese, toppings
Cooking Procedures :
- Prepare a steamer with water. Greased individual molds; set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another bowl, melt sugar in coconut milk. Add egg yolks; stir to combine.
- Make a ‘well’ out of the flour mixture; add liquid mixture. Mix well to blend ingredients.
- Transfer to prepared molds, filling about three-quarters full. Top with cheese.
- Arrange in a steamer; steam for 20 to 25 minutes.
thanks a lot..hope u can share ur recipe about cheese cake… i am
looking forward thanks more power
Thanks for the recepi so I can start to learn how to cook pilipino food