- 1 box of Graham crackers
- 1 box of Graham crumbs (optional)
- 2 small cans Nestle cream
- 1 can of Condensed milk
- 1 can of Evaporated milk
- 6 ripe mangoes, sliced
- Prepare a rectangular glass dish with or without lid.
- In a bowl, whisk Nestle cream until smooth. Add the condensed and evaporated milk. Whisk until well combined.
- Using a ladle, place a small amount of the milk mixture into the bottom of the dish, then place a layer of Graham crackers and top with the sliced mangoes.
- Ladle a mixture again, slowly pour over the crackers and the mangoes, making sure it covers all of the Graham crackers.
- Repeat by placing layers of crackers, mangoes and milk mixture. Top off with Graham crumbs (or just crushed some Graham crackers).
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tnx to recipe,, now I know now how to make this grahams