· 1 can fruit cocktail, drained
· 2 cups shredded young coconut, drained (optional)
· 1 cup apple, diced (optional)
· 1 cup red sweet kaong, drained
· 1 cup sweet nata de coco, drained
· 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
· 1 cup grated cheese
· 1 can condensed milk
· 1 can Nestle thick cream
· 3 egg yolks, at room temperature
· 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
Cooking Procedures :
1. Prepare fruit mixture. Be sure all are well drained to avoid watery salad.
2. Place in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan, put condensed milk, thick cream and egg yolks. Stir until mixture is smooth.
4. Cook in a double boiler (a cooking utensil consisting of two nested pans, designed to allow slow, even cooking of food in the upper pan by the action of water boiling in the lower pan). Add the butter about halfway of cooking.
5. Stir occasionally until thickened. Remove from heat and let it cool completely.
6. Transfer the dressing to the bowl of fruit mixture and mix. Do not over mix.
7. Chill before serving.
i love pilipino food. im ds-able person d2 po ako ngaun sa thailand sa baking po ako assign sometimes nag tuturo po ako sa baking ung may gusto lng po.pilipino food ang gusto nla ,the best tlga ang pinol
that’s right…walang makakapantay sa panlasang pinoy..:)