- 6 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup glutinous rice
- 1 can (10 oz.) corn niblets
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup thick coconut milk (optional)
Cooking Procedures :
- In a heavy pot, pour in coconut milk. Heat over medium heat. Wash and drain rice and then add to the pot. Bring to a boil. Lower heat and let it simmer until rice is cooked for about 30 minutes.
- Add corn and salt. Bring to a boil again and then lower the heat. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and stir until it is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to serving dishes. Serve with thick coconut milk in a creamer to add as desired.