- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. baking powder
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk powder
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- cheese, grated (or thinly sliced)
Cooking Procedures :
- Prepare steamer with water. Paper-lined or greased muffin cups or individual molds; set aside.
- In a large bowl, place flour, baking powder, sugar and milk powder. Mix and blend well; set aside.
- Add eggs, water and melted butter; mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Pour into prepared greased cups (or molds), filling about three-quarters full.
- Arrange in the steamer; steam for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle grated (or place thinly sliced) cheese on top of each puto. Steam for another minute or until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
thinks for sharing the recipes, God Bless…..
It’s d best! It’s my firSt time to make puTo.