I used to eat this kind of filipino recipe dish way back home. I was delighted when I found this fish in an Asian Store. They called it silver fish (a product from China). It was packed frozen and weighed 500gms per package.
It’s very simple and easy to cook with this dish. You can even substitute it with any seafoodyou like. It can be crabmeat or tagonton (small-sized shrimps) and with that you can have a good breakfast meal. Or whenever you like it.
- 4 eggs
- 500 gms. pack silver fish (small kind of fish)
- 3 green onions (scallions), chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts (optional)
- salt and pepper
- oil, for frying
Cooking Procedures :
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Stir in silver fish, green onions (scallions) and bean sprouts (if using).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan.
- Drop fish mixture, 1 heaping tbsp. at a time.
- Fry until golden-brown on one side, then turn and brown the other side.
- Remove from pan. Keep warm. Serve with catsup or sauces of your choice. Enjoy!