- 1 lb. pork (pork belly or lean pork), cut thinly
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 to 2 cups Mama Sita’s Barbecue Marinade
- 1 tbsp. calamansi concentrate
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- bamboo sticks, for skewer
Cooking Procedures :
- Cut pork into thinly slices (or whatever suits to your liking). This makes the meat cook faster in lesser time.
- Place sliced meat in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Let sits for 30 minutes.
- Pour in MS Barbecue Marinade, calamansi concentrate, salt and pepper. Marinate pork for at least an hour or two, or overnight, in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, soak bamboo sticks in water for at least 30 minutes to an hour (or even over night). This prevents the sticks in burning while grilling.
- Skew pork in bamboo sticks. If you want to use up the excess marinade, be sure to let it come to a boil first, before basting onto grilling meat, to destroy any harmful bacteria.
- Preheat grill over medium heat.
- Grill and baste pork until well cooked.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Serve with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!
Try other variation: