- 1 lb. pork shoulder, cubed
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 1/2 lb. potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium-sized red or green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
Cooking Procedures :
- Pan fry pork cubes in hot oil until it changes color. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté garlic and onions. Add pork cubes, stir fry for 2 minutes and then add potatoes. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes and then add tomato sauce and water.
- Bring to boil, lower heat and let it simmer. Cook until pork is tender, about 6-8 minutes. Add bell peppers.
- When potatoes are tender, season to taste. Thicken the sauce with breadcrumbs and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Makes 4 servings.
i’m so proud and thankful that i read this pinoysrecipes,,,,and i want to try this menu.tnx