- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green or red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 (398 mL) can pork and beans
- salt and pepper, to taste
Cooking Procedures :
- Brown beef in a pan over medium heat for about 4 to 6 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Add onion and green (or red, if using) pepper. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour in tomato sauce, add bay leaf and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to blend well and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add pork and beans. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes. Correct seasonings.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve hot.
Try other variation: