- 2 lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- salt to taste
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 5 medium potatoes, quartered
- 1 chicken cube
- 1-1/2 tbsp. vinegar
Cooking Procedures :
- In a saucepan, combine chicken, garlic, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt, water and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover then simmer and cook chicken until almost done.
- When the chicken is almost done, add potatoes and chicken cube.
- Add vinegar then simmer for a few more minutes.
- Stir occasionally, making sure that potatoes don’t get overcooked.
- Remove from heat and serve.