- 1 lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp. crushed garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. oil
Cooking Procedures :
- In a saucepan, combine chicken, vinegar, 1 tbsp. garlic, bay leaf, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil then simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- If the sauce reduced, add about 1/2 cup water. Simmer covered until done.
- Remove meat from sauce. Reserve sauce.
- In another skillet, sauté remaining garlic for a more pronounced flavor.
- Add the chicken and fry until golden brown. Add adobo sauce.
- Remove from heat and serve.