- 1-1/2 lb. pork kasim (pork shoulder), cut into cubes
- 6 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp. Lea & Perrins Thai coconut and coriander marinade
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. chili flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp. whole peppercorns
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1-1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt
Cooking Procedures :
- Marinate pork cubes in 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce and Lea & Perrins Thai coconut and coriander marinade for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Sauté garlic, chili flakes, bay leaf and peppercorns for a few minutes. Add in marinated pork cubes, stir-fry until meat changed color.
- Pour in water, 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, white vinegar and coconut milk. Stir to combine well.
- Bring to a boil without stirring. Season with salt. Simmer uncovered for 45 minutes or until meat tender.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
- Serves 6.
Tips: You can also use chicken instead of pork. For chicken and pork adobo, use 1 lb. chicken and 1/2 lb. pork.