- 1 medium size bangus (milkfish), sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
Cooking Procedures :
- Combine all ingredients except oil.
- Marinate bangus (milkfish) for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Drain fish and reserve the marinade.
- In a pan, heat oil. Fry the fish until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Sauté garlic in hot oil. Add reserve marinade.
- Bring to a boil then add back the fried bangus into the pan.
- Simmer and cook for another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving platter.