- 2 lb. pork pigue (pork ham), cut into cubes
- 2 lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 liter pineapple juice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 3 onions, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pineapple
Cooking Procedures :
- Marinate the pork and chicken pieces in pineapple juice, soy sauce, vinegar, bay leaf and pepper for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove the pork and chicken pieces. Reserve marinade. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Sauté garlic and onion until wilted.
- Add the marinated pork and chicken along with the marinade.
- Bring to a boil then simmer until the pork and chicken are tender and sauce has thickened.
- Add pineapple slices and stir just to combine.
- Remove from heat and serve.