- 2 tbsp. oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 100 g. pork, cut into 1/2 in. cubes
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- water (or broth)
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 bundles kangkong (water spinach), cut into 2 in. lengths
Cooking Procedures :
- Heat oil in a wok (or a large frying pan). Sauté garlic.
- Add pork and stir-fry until browned. Add flour and stir to combine.
- Pour in enough broth (or water) to cook the pork.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Add kangkong (water spinach), cook just until wilted. Adjust soy sauce if needed according to your taste.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Sounds good. I can’t wait to to try to make it. Thanks for sharing.
Ive been looking for this for recipe and now I found it!
Thank you for sharing this Kangkong recipe.