- 2 lb. beef kalitiran (either beef chuck, brisket or flank steak)
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 12 peppercorns
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- salt, to taste
Cooking Procedures :
- Cut beef into 2 in. cubes and place in a big pot.
- Add 1 can coconut milk, vinegar, peppercorns, garlic, bay leaf and salt.
- Bring to a boil then simmer until beef is tender and the liquid almost gone.
- Add the remaining 1 can coconut milk.
- Bring back to boil then simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.