Any adobo recipes is my filipino food favorite like this adobong manok. Adobo may be done with beef, chicken, pork or a combination. If you want more Adobo Recipe, I’ve made one site category just specifically for Adobo. So check them out.
- 1 lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 to 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. crushed garlic
- 2 bay leaf
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp. pepper (or 1 tsp. peppercorn)
- 2 tbsp oil
Cooking Procedures :
- In a deep skillet, brown chicken in oil.
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, 1 tbsp. garlic, bay leaf, salt (to taste), pepper (or peppercorn) and water. Stir to blend and then add into the brown chicken.
- Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and allow simmering uncovered for about 10 minutes. If the sauce is reduced add about 1/2 cup water.
- Cover and continue simmering until chicken is tender. Remove meat, reserving the sauce.
- In another pan, sauté remaining garlic until it becomes fragrant. Add the chicken and fry until light brown. Add in the adobo sauce.
- Remove from heat. Transfer into a serving dish. Serve hot.
Have you try This Adobo Recipe:
- Adobong Baboy (Braised Pork in Tangy Sauce) Recipe
- Adobong Manok sa Gata (Coconut Milk Chicken Adobo) Recipe
- Adobong Pusit (Squid / Calamari in Tangy Sauce) Recipe
Check these other Chicken Recipes:
- Asadong Manok (Tangy Chicken Stew) Recipe
- Chicken Curry Recipe (Filipino Style)
- Chicken and Mixed Vegetables Stir-fry Recipe
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken Tandoori Recipe
- Fried Chicken Recipe
- Hoi Sin Chicken Recipe
- Oriental Chicken Stir-fry Recipe
- Oven Roasted Chicken Recipe
- Tinolang Manok (Chicken Ginger Stew with Vegetables)
LAMI jud oi,,
kalami oi makagutom gud mag tan aw as adobo na manok
…i like all of the food of filipino
sarap naman ng niluluto nyo.