- 800 g. Lapu-lapu fish (grouper), medium size
- 20 pcs. calamansi, for juice (or 1/4 cup lemon juice)
- 2 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 10 pcs. quail eggs, peeled
Cooking Procedures :
- Clean and cut Lapu-lapu fish into chunks.
- Marinate with calamansi juice and soy sauce for about 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat oil. Sauté garlic. Add marinated fish along with the marinade.
- Stir-fry for a few minutes. Cover and let it simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Correct seasonings. Remove from heat. Place on a platter.
- Garnish with hard-boiled quail eggs. Serve with rice.
- Serves 6 to 8 persons.