- 1 buntot ng baka (ox tail)
- 1 pata ng baka (ox leg)
- 1 goto ng baka (tripe)
- 1/2 cup atchuete seed, for coloring
- 2 cups toasted ground peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups toasted ground rice
- 5 eggplant, sliced and half-cooked
- 2 small bundles of sitaw (string beans), sliced and half-cooked
- 1 puso ng saging (banana heart), sliced and half-cooked
- 2 heads garlic, crushed
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup bagoong
Cooking Procedures :
- In a pot, boil the ox tail, leg and tripe along with achuete seed until tender.
- Blend in ground peanuts and rice.
- Add the sliced half-cooked eggplant,sitaw, and puso ng saging.
- In a saucepan, sauté onion and garlic. Add bagoong.
- Serve meat and vegetables withbagoong mixture.
- Makes 4-6 servings.