- 1 lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 to 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. crushed garlic
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp. pepper (or 1 tsp. peppercorn)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- chili pepper
- 1 tbsp. oil
Cooking Procedures :
- In a deep skillet, brown chicken in oil.
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, salt (to taste) and pepper (or peppercorn). Stir to blend and then add into the brown chicken.
- Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and allow simmering uncovered for about 10 minutes. If the sauce is reduced add about 1/2 cup water.
- Cover and continue simmering until chicken is tender. Pour coconut milk and add the chili pepper.
- Cook for another few more minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Remove from heat. Transfer into a serving dish.
- Serve hot.
Have you try This Adobo Recipe:
- Adobong Baboy (Braised Pork in Tangy Sauce) Recipe
- Adobong Manok (Braised Chicken in Tangy Sauce) Recipe
- Adobong Pusit (Squid / Calamari in Tangy Sauce) Recipe
Check these other Chicken Recipe:
- Asadong Manok (Tangy Chicken Stew) Recipe
- Chicken Curry Recipe (Filipino Style)
- Chicken and Mixed Vegetables Stir-fry Recipe
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken Tandoori Recipe
- Fried Chicken Recipe
- Hoi Sin Chicken Recipe
- Oriental Chicken Stir-fry Recipe
- Oven Roasted Chicken Recipe
- Tinolang Manok (Chicken Ginger Stew with Vegetables)